Weylin Lee reflects on how are we invited to live a life of service that’s sustainable and connected to what God is doing [Isaiah 49:1-7].
- If you listen to your life, what is it revealing about your calling?
- How might you live a life of service in more sustainable ways?
- Similar to light, in what ways are you simply revealing God’s love?
- Personal Compass. Use the image of a compass to reflect on your life. Reflect on the four directions and what they each represent. Allow your life to speak back to you and help you begin to discern your calling. (exercise link below)
- Centering Prayer. Practice consenting to God’s presence and action. Consider service from a second half of life framework.