Every Sunday at 10:30am
@ Vesper (3106 E 14 1/2 St)
—>> Due to concerns around COVID-19, our liturgy has been canceled for the next 3 weeks (March 15-29). Read more here.
Weekly gatherings for shorties anchored by snacks, prayer and scripture to learn what it looks like to love God and in turn, their short neighbors. Greenhouse is available for kids under 12 on Sunday mornings during Liturgy after the announcements.
Rhythms of Liturgy
- Worship. Resting in Love itself.
- Confession. Reflecting and articulating the ways we’ve lived to earn love rather than living out of love.
- Passing the Peace. Reminding each other we are always in the presence of God’s presence in times of difficulty and beauty.
- Scripture. Finding ourselves as participants in God’s story.
- Prayers of the People. Supporting and celebrating with each other through prayer.
- Eucharist. Remembering that we are inherently lovable and loved by God. Dying to the ways we earn love to be resurrected into the resounding pattern of grace.
- Benediction. Being sent back to our city to live the church out of love.
The homilies during Liturgy become our expression to be with and shaped by the mysteriously living words of Scripture. We have made them available online.
ZAMYN Middle & High Schoolers
ZAMYN is our community of middle and high school students who are full participants in our liturgy and the life of our community. As they move through this vulnerable time of transition we journey with them through one-on-one mentoring, summer camp at Laity Lodge, and super fun socials.