As we begin a new year, Jason Minnix reflects on how God’s language is generous enough to hold all of us and our experiences [John 1:1-9].
- Have I found the language big enough to hold my journey now?
- Where is your darkness and light living now? (offer compassion to your darkness)
- What questions will shape your beauty in the year to come?
- Look for generous language this week. Have you found language big enough to hold your journey now? Is our language creating new possibilities of inclusion for ourselves and others?
- Consider how we relate to God. What’s alive in my journey? Where does my darkness live? Where is the light?