How do you work through your expired dreams? On the eve of our Fall vision series, Christopher Mack ponders how setbacks, dead ends, failure, and loss shape our spiritualith. How might we see ourselves and one another with new eyes of hope, imagination, and solidarity for the journey ahead? [Exodus 3:1-15]
- How have you been shaped by expired dreams?
- How might you cultivate humble awareness to see the unexpected in the ordinary?
- Where are you trying on your own, where you might need to invite others in?
- Book: Does God Have a Big Toe? Written by Marc Gellman and illustrated by Oscar de Miejo
- Song: Defying Gravity by Stephen Schwartz from Wicked: A New Musical
- Article: The Ghosts of Archer City by Michael J Mooney