What is our communal interpretation and incarnation of the life of Jesus? Christopher Mack continues our series on Participation by reflecting on how we might navigate enduring hopelessness with our beloved belonging and collective creativity. [1 Corinthians 12:1-3, 27-31 and Jeremiah 32:17]
- Is there someplace you have been silent where you can begin praying for wisdom on how to speak out?
- How might you find your true self by grounding yourself in community ?
- Where is cruciform love leading you to consider offering your gifts for the common good?
- Moonage Daydream Director Brett Morgen on Meeting David Bowie and Capturing the Artist’s Spirit by Luke Hicks
- Daily Prayer with the Corrymeela Community by Pádraig Ó Tuama
- Vox Veniae’s Values