Weylin Lee reflects on our invitation to move toward Christ in this season of disruption and disconnection even in the midst of fatigue and uncertainty [Luke 5:1-11].
- How are you creating space for the mystery and presence of God?
- What is Christ inviting you to consent to in this season?
- How is your calling being shaped right now?
- Welcoming mystery and presence. How are we making space for both the mystery and presence of God? How are we making space for non-dualistic conversations and interactions?
- Lowering friction in our lives. Identify the sources of friction that keep us from consenting to the way of Christ. Consider how to lower the friction in our response to Christ’s invitations.