Weylin Lee explores what it means for us to grow in a meaningful way if the substance of our faith is Christ [Colossians 2:6-19].
- How can you allow gratitude to overflow in your life?
- In what ways can you engage the dying process in order to experience life?
- In what ways is our practice of freedom moving us towards Christ?
- Podcast: On Being (David Steindl-Rast)
- Film: The Farewell
- Practice of Gratitude: Stop Look Go. Stop – slow down, stop trying so hard and be present. Look – open your eyes, ears, senses to soak in all that we’ve been given. Go – move into the world with gratitude that is overflowing.
- Imagine the Dying Process. Imagine the death of a loved one, a job or a dream. Sit in the emotions and feelings that surface from that imagined loss. Invite the disappearance of clinging that is tied to anxiety and insecurity and fear.