How might we foster hope among so much grief and cyclical injustice in the world? Christopher Mack begins this season of Advent slowing down to glimpse with the prophet Isaiah, a word that might remake our world. [Isaiah 2:1-5]
- What ruts of routine or quicksands of status quo are constraining your life or world?
- How might you move in ways congruent with your openness to hope?
- Is there a place of deadly chaos you are lamenting? How might that be an act of hope?
- Sometimes by David Whyte
- Tracks of a Fellow Struggler: Living and Growing through Grief by John Claypool
- Rise Up Shepherd: Advent Reflection on the Spirituals by Luke Powery