Gena St. David reflects on what helps us not lose heart in the midst of grief especially in our personal and communal experiences [2 Corinthians 4:13-16].
- How is God renewing us as a Vox community?
- What do we need to grieve to make space for what’s next?
- And how might that grief moves us toward grace?
- Express Grief. Sit down with God, take a breath, say “I’m sad today”. Select 1-2 trusted friends, take a breath, say “I’m sad today”.
- Grief ritual. 1) Sadness – What has been lost? What do we miss? 2) Anger – What are we angry about? What do we regret? 3) Light – What memories do we wish to hold onto? What makes us laugh when we think about it? 4) Thanksgiving – What are we grateful for?