What hope might you create space for in order to stay close to God’s promises? Virginia Cumberbatch opens up about audaciously holding on to hope through seasons of challenges, disappointments, and injustice. [Psalm 105:1-5]
- What would it look like to create space to reflect on the promises God has kept?
- How can the uncertainty or mystery of our human condition embolden us in our faith and purpose?
- What promises have you dismissed or declared obsolete that God might be calling you to resurrect and reclaim?
- Book: Joy Hunter by Alexis Jones
- Book: Shoutin’ In the Fire: An American Epistle by Danté Stewart