Gena St David reflects on where we might find comfort in the Christ story when we suffer rejection for living what God invites us into [Mark 8:31-37].
- Which relationships help us endure rejection?
- Where might the Spirit be inviting us to risk rejection and wage “good conflict”?
- How might the Christ story comfort us when we suffer rejection?
- Name your five people – who helps us endure rejection?
- Name your loving reason – why is rejection sometimes worth it?
- Name your hope – what about the Christ story comforts us when we suffer rejection?