Gideon Tsang reflects on the paradox of rebirth on this Easter Sunday. Matt Inman, Gena Minnix and Virginia Cumberbatch also share their reflections on this text [Matthew 28:1-10].
- What have you experienced during this gestation period before an eventual rebirth?
- How can you hold the paradox of fear and joy this week?
- Create a tomb in your home to place the sources and feelings associated with loss that you have experienced.
- Leave yourself a reminder to “embrace the suck” during this challenging season
- Video: Vox Online Liturgy Replay