Jason Minnix reflects on our desire for growth and how healing is integrated into that process [Luke 17:11-19].
- What is it like to be accepted in my moving towards and away from healing?
- Where do I sense healing in proximity to threats in my life today?
- What am I grateful for this morning?
- Call out for mercy. Where am I keeping my distance and calling out? Invite God’s tender presence to be near you in your spaces of longing.
- Discern your capacity for growth. Who makes me uncomfortable? What’s my capacity to be near them and heal/grow? How much is too much? How much is too little? Ask for the grace to live between your limits.
- Film: The Peanut Butter Falcon