Gena Minnix reflects on how Jesus invites us into the process of forgiveness and what that looks like to practice [John 20:19-23].
- What injury is currently disturbing my peace?
- This week, how might I practice consenting to the Spirit’s movement toward forgiveness within me?
- Name the injuries that disturb our peace. Pass the peace of Christ during liturgy.
- Listen and tell the stories of our grief.
- Forgiving ourselves as we extend forgiveness to others. Learning to consent to the Spirit’s movement of forgiveness within us.