Kelly Cutbirth reflects on how it’s easy to lose heart and our connection with who we really are, and invites us to look at what it means to turn our hearts towards God and reconnect. [Jeremiah 17]
- How are we hiding our hearts from ourselves, God, and each other?
- When was the last time your heart felt nourished by someone?
- How am I hiding my heart from myself, God, and my community?
- When was the last time someone gave you the gift of nourishing? Remember what that felt like. What did they do?
- How might you offer that to someone this week?