How are we invited to live out the identity that Christ offers us? Weylin Lee invites us to embody Jesus’ images of salt and light as we collaborate in God’s work, reveal injustice, and see scripture as wisdom rather than a rulebook. [Matthew 5:13-18]
- How can we participate and collaborate in God´s work around us?
- Where are the injustices we are invited to reveal and uncover?
- How might we engage scripture as a journey to wisdom?
- Book: Invisible: Theology and the Experience of Asian American Women by Grace Ji-Sun Kim
- Book: How the Bible Actually Works: In Which I Explain How an Ancient, Ambiguous, and Diverse Book Leads Us to Wisdom Rather Than Answers–and Why That’s Great News by Peter Enns
- TV Show: Hulu’sThe 1619 Project by Nikole Hannah-Jones