As we begin the Advent season, Gideon Tsang reflects on what we are paying attention to during this Advent season [Luke 21:29-36].
- What would you like to pay attention to in this advent season?
- How can you slow and quiet down your life to experience God’s gentle nearness?
- Video: The Secret Rhythm Behind Radiohead’s “Videotape”
- Book: Heart and Mind: The Four Gospel Journey for Radical Transformation (Alexander Shaia)
- Book: The Gift of Being Yourself (David Benner)
- Reflect on your season of faith. What season of faith are you in? Meditate on the gospel of your current season (Matthew – fall, Mark -winter, John -spring, Luke – summer). Start a seasonal book club.
- Reflect on God’s stillness. Create an advent sound journal. What’s the noisiest part of your life? How can you turn it down or hit pause?