This Trinity Sunday, Christopher Mack offers questions for reconsidering how the Triune Life of God invites us to strengthen our spirituality and our goodness toward others. [John 16:12-15].
- As you prepare to approach the Table, where do you need grace to bear the seemingly unbearable?
- Where might God’s Triune Life guide you to trust your inner authority and discernment?
- How do you see Spirit advocating on behalf of those who suffer oppression and injustice today?
- Book: Why Did Jesus, Moses, The Buddha, and Mohammed Cross the Road?: Christian Identity in a Multi-faith World by Brian McLaren
- Art: The Life of Christ by Keith Haring