As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother Cameron and girlfriend Mary, who recently got engaged, for their happiness and family (Shane)
- A time to rest and refocus, and the gift of this community (Harmon)
- My new little sister through big brothers big sisters(Melissa)
- The recent time of growth and learning, and my little brother’s engagement (Caleb)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Liz & Rob, who just found out Rob’s cancer returned for the second time (Allison)
- Lisa, who works to promote the cause of refugees in the government, and for our ignorance of our calling (Nicolas)
- My friend Jillian, who suffered a miscarriage this week (Anslee)
- My recent struggle with depression (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.