As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The opportunity to teach 4th graders this fall (Madeline)
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes helping the homeless where I now live (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Courage to ask for help to meet the needs in our lives and the empathy to meet the needs of those in our community (James)
- Growing my love for the 4th graders I’ll be teaching (Madeleine)
- Strength and peace for my family members as my grandfather committed suicide a week ago (Katie)
- Stability due to changes in work and relationships this past season (Sean)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Irena Kiełb @ Flickr]