As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother, who is here with me today (Terry)
- Kiki and Jean Baker, after coming to the US and recently starting school(Sarah)
- The people in Florida (Becky)
- The recent healing in my family (Sean)
- My friend Georgeann, who has cancer, for her vibrant life (Rachel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Confusion and uncertainty in the world, presence for those who need it (Sarah)
- A friend, Sarah, who is a pastor in Orlando, for her community during the storm (Naomi)
- Our daughter’s classmate who used DACA and is now scared, for her and others in the undocumented community (Christie)
- My family and my confused students after I lost my job as a Spanish teacher last week (Nick)
- Major career decisions (Sean)
- Georgeann’s coming days (Rachel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Owls & Bears @ Flickr]