As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The message of love and the stories of help and love to come out of the hurricane (Gena)
- The great message. Being here after having a seizure last week (Terry)
- My parents’ and grandparents’ safety after the hurricane (Hannah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The poor community that had nothing before Harvey – for them and for their rebuilding. (Hannah)
- Clients in the criminal justice system affected by Harvey. For their safety.
- Upcoming surgery for my tremors, and recovery after a fall. (Delores)
- Houston, and pain in my arm. (Becky)
- After my grandfather passed away. For my grandmother Sue in her grief. (Jess)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Luca Galavotti @ Flickr]