All of our life is participation in the Divine, which means all of our life is in participation with creation & community. Christopher Mack reflects with the psalmist for communal comfort & challenge this Labor Day weekend. [Psalm 139:1-6; 10-18]
- How does it feel to be fully seen by God and companioned by One who knows you so completely?
- Where are you tempted to play it safe by not moving beyond mimicking others’ brilliance?
- What invitation to collective action is there for you in glimpsing God’s grandiosity?
- New Seeds of Contemplation by Thomas Merton
- Life Abundant by Sallie McFague
- Shoutin’ In The Fire: An American Epistle by Danté Stewart