Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- having food and shelter and everything that we need and some things that we want (Maya)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- our community to navigate the fires ahead in this year (Kelli)
- direction as I was fired from my job this week. I had left my job of 5 years this summer to take this new job with a friend (Emilie)
- patience and empathy in the face of the renewed need for changes in lifestyle to curb the effects of the pandemic (Jennifer)
- recovery for my mom who has pneumonia (Corrie)
- students, colleagues, their families, friends and my own family working through Covid and looking for the next step forward (Lauren)
- myself and anyone else who feels a bit lost in figuring out how to proceed or progress with long Covid, and for everyone’s safety in this pandemic (Robert)
- my previous job rehiring me part time to help them and to let me heal from my mental health issues that have gotten me here (Emilie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jr Korpa]