Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Jonathan’s words to our community (Melissa)
- getting through all the challenges these past couple years and being together in this space today (Justin)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- everyone in our city who is struggling to find housing (Gina)
- starting the immigration process for my partner (Male)
- my step-dad who had a high white blood count recently (Sydney)
- all the workers at various warehouses around the country fighting for a living wage (Sam)
- the people and country of Ukraine (Sarah)
- my friend Caroline and her family who lost their mother to a sudden seizure (Rebecca)
- engaging some difficult topics in my personal counseling (Gena)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Raphaël Menesclou]