Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- being together on Easter for the first time in 3 years and for our leadership team and community navigating and caring for each other through a transitional season (Weylin)
- being cancer free for a year and all the support of this community (Sarah)
- my mom having visited for a few days (Jennifer)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- my mother who broke her spine (Dolores)
- my childhood friend who passed away and leaves behind two little girls (Matt)
- those impacted by the subway shooting in New York (Ashton)
- my dad who is in Ukraine helping refugees (Caleb)
- my elderly dad to recover from Covid (Casie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Joanna Kosinska]