Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the joy of three weeks with my daughter after nearly two years’ separation (Sarah)
- the health and recovery of dear friends with Covid (Jennifer)
- the faithfulness of our community and our perseverance to pivot (Sarah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- what we have endured the past year and for anticipation for the new year (Carol)
- the post-holiday heaviness that can feel overwhelming (Caroline)
- the grief that comes with being “here again” (Sarah)
- our exhausted health care workers (Gina)
- all of our friends with Covid, we all know someone I would venture (Kate)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Kai Oberhäuser]