Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- being able to meet together in person (Kelli)
- my brother’s wedding and seeing my siblings all together (Sam)
- being able to host a family from Afghanistan (Kathleen)
- my parents recovering from Covid and our dog recovering from pancreatitis (Anslee)
- our lovely new daughter-in-law Zo (Katherine)
- the joy of community coming back together, and the odd blessing of getting to snuggle at home for church and be in that sweet community (Corrie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- my mother and brother Jay as her primary caregiver (Lauri)
- the family that will be withdrawing life support for their family member (Anna)
- good friends whose 3 year old son is being treated for cancer (John)
- my husband’s uncle, who died suddenly this week, and his aunt and cousins as they grieve (Jennifer)
- the continued improvement of my friend Keith as he has returned home after a long hospital stay due to Covid (Sarah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sharon McCutcheon]