Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the glimpse of being back together in community as we move towards in-person liturgy (James)
- clean scans recently, and six months being cancer free (Sarah)
- my little sibling’s wedding celebration in a few weeks, a light in the midst of ongoing strife (Sam)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- the life of my friend Andrew who died on September 3rd, and for those of us, including myself, who fight to keep our mental health (Naomi)
- the Haitian refugees gathered at our border who seek relief and safety from their suffering (Rebeca)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Julie Rønberg]