Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the life of my cousin Carrie (Gina)
- my husband Tony who is at the tail end of his quarantine after catching Covid 19 (Katherine)
- the soon-to-be marriage of my brother David and his fiancé Katie (Rebeca)
- my adopted country, Costa Rica, in its bicentennial. For peace and safety (Jennifer)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- our family as we grieve the loss of Carrie (Gina)
- a family friend who has gone missing. For those of us who wait for news and for Tim wherever he may be (Hannah)
- my cousin Erika, who is beginning treatment for breast cancer (Kimberly)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Michel Catalisano]