Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the opportunity to worship again with my daughter (Sarah)
- the music of Nanci Griffith (Jennifer)
- my sister who recently had to say goodbye to her two Newfoundlands that she raised from puppies and for their beautiful quirky lives (MaryAnn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- the teachers, staff, and students going back to school, with or without a mask mandate (Anslee)
- my friend Judy who is facing a number of life-changing challenges (Sarah)
- Nanci Griffith’s family, friends, and those who loved her music (Jennifer)
- my aunt who passed from cancer, my uncle and two cousins, and my mother who has lost her sister (Jess)
- my friend Noël who lost her mom to cancer recently (Anslee)
- the safety and health of all front line city staff having to deal with a lot with Austin in stage 5 (Sam)
- my aunt, uncle, and cousin who have covid, for their recovery and hopefully short-lasting effects (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jr Korpa]