Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- for Gena’s beautiful and vulnerable homily.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- my cousin Teghann to find strength and peace as she faces the end of her time on earth and for her family and friends who bid her good-bye. Sarah
- the call to grief and grieve. Sarah
- my grandma Gloria, who is struggling with health in hospice. Sam
- my fiance Ashley that she can land a job she needs. Emmanuel
- some of my family members that are in the grips of depression. Allison
- my mother-in-law, Gloria who is in hospice care and will pass soon. For her passing to the glory of Jesus and for her family that will grieve her passing. Tony
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Emre Karataş]