Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the life and love of our friend Becky- a wonderful part of Vox who will be dearly missed. Anslee
- my sister, her partner, and my new baby niece, Scout Evelyn bringing so much light and love into our family. Jess
- school being almost over after such a trying year for teachers. Anslee
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- the Palestinian people, particularly in Sheikh Jarrah, who are being attacked and violently removed from their homes. Amy
- the folks who struggle on Mother’s Day, whether from grief, broken relationships, or other hurts. Gina
- my mother in hospice care and that the family will agree on care. Katherine
- my country, Costa Rica, that is experiencing a COVID surge and is having hospital shortages, that our leaders and people make wise decisions. Jennifer
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Debby Hudson]