Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- my sister who is due to have her first baby this week and for my brother and sister-in-law who are also due to have their baby this week. Jess
- vaccination that seems to have improved or completely removed my long COVID symptoms of over a year. Robert
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- our brothers and sisters in India- that they be blessed with the supplies and personnel needed to fight the recent rise in COVID hospitalizations and deaths. Jennifer’s Mom
- our friend’s dad who is recovering from a heart attack, and for their family as they process. Kimberly & Coach
- Geeta in India, for the 20 deaths of friends in the last 5 days, for solutions and protection. Carol
- my country, Costa Rica, as we experience a dramatic surge in COVID cases- that our leaders have wisdom and our people strength and patience. Jennifer
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Svetlana Sinitsyna]