Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Rebecca reorienting us to the Nehemiah text in a profound and relevant way. Sam
- my therapist, and for the work of therapists in general especially during these time. Anslee
- the beautiful, haunting blessing offered. Sarah
- he hope and security that the vaccines are offering. Jennifer
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- peace, justice, and empathy will reign in our country and our world. Sarah
- those in power to share their wealth and resources in order to build up downtrodden communities. Rebeca
- my partner Ian to find a job that will support him, respect him, and give him a sense of purpose. Anslee
- Grandma Glo (Sam’s grandma/Kate’s mom) who is now nearing end of life and living with dementia. Gina
- safe travels for my mom and her friend, who recently lost her husband. Jennifer
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Timothy Dykes]