Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- everyone at Vox and for the beautiful message today. Maria
- Clyde getting better and better everyday and for the generosity we’ve received from so many during this time. Anslee
- art and the creativity of others to help us process our difficult feelings. Lena
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- our leaders, that they would truly work for equal rights and equal justice for all. Jennifer’s Mom
- our mother who is healing a broken hip. Meng & Josh
- our neighbors throughout the city who are being faced with the reinstating of the camping ban while not being given any avenues to housing or other resources. Sam
- continual healing in the Asian American community. Casie
- healing for my mom’s friend Lynne, who lost her daughter-in-law to cancer last week and lost her only son yesterday. Anslee
- my brother, who is going through a challenging time at work. Jennifer
- my brother, who struggles deeply with mental health issues, for relief and new direction for him, for protection from dangerous thoughts. Claire
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Robert Ogilvie]