Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- warmer weather in Texas this week. Jonathan
- good neighbors and mutual aid. Lena
- my immediate and extended family in Texas not having suffered the worst effects of the storm this week. Jennifer
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- my 85 year old mom who is suffering from post COVID delirium which might morph into dementia, or perhaps who has suffered a stroke. Katherine
- healing for my dad, who just learned he has COVID. MaryAnn
- all those still without water, power, or food and those who died, were unable to work, were traumatized by the storm, lost children, lost pets or livestock due to the storms. Anslee
- Virginia and her whole family in their loss. Maria
- my dear friend, Jenny, who lost her husband, Mike, and the father of her 3 children yesterday to COVID. Angeline
- a new narrative in this country. MaryAnn
- water to be restored in my apartments. Naomi
- the capacity to listen, to hear where I can offer help, to act and to be unafraid to pour out generously. Tiffany
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Annie Spratt]