Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the life, legacy and love of my 102 Great Aunt Virginia who passed peacefully and healthfully, in her sleep last night. Anslee
- concluding my last week at a job that was crushing my spirit and for placing me back in a job that brings me joy and life. Tiffany
- both my parents having received their first dose of the vaccine and for the peace that has given me. Jennifer
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- my family in mourning and their safe travel to celebrate my great-aunt’s life together. Anslee
- Ruth, who lost her husband this week, and her family- that they will find peace and joy in remembering and celebrating him. Jennifer’s Mom.
- the vulnerable to receive the relief that comes with vaccination. Jennifer
- an easing at work, which has been hard lately. Sarah
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cherry Laithang]