Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the US rejoining the Paris climate agreement. Gina
- the chance to return to service toward a people and purpose that I cherish and love after a heart wrenching, disorienting 1 1/2 years in my career. Tiffany
- a sense of stability that is helping me process the past four years more deeply. Lena
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- a family member who is deep in the trenches of depression and struggling to take steps toward relief. Caroline
- the strength & resolve to meet the Paris climate agreement and be better stewards of this earth God made for us. Gina
- repentance and healing in our country. MaryAnn
- my mom, whose mental health has led her to some tough places of self harm and for my sister who moved out for the first time— that she could find her freedom. Erica
- my mom’s friend Lisa’s children, that they may have peace in the coming days after the loss of their mother. Jennifer
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Elena Mozhvilo]