Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- the release of Jose our neighbor, Joshua’s classmate, from ICE detention center, and for all who contributed and prayed for him. Karen
- Jon’s second surgery this year going well and him recovering at home. Amy
- my dad finding an amazing doctor to treat newly diagnosed cancer. Tiffany
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jocelyn, a single mom with a small business, who had a brain aneurysm recently, that she have a steady recovery. Anslee
- Daniel, who had a heart attack yesterday, that the doctors know how to help him, and that he have the courage to help himself. Samantha
- rupture with family during this time when we’d usually be gathering. Zach Christina
- my aunt who lost her job earlier this year and now has a mild case of COVID, that she recovers quickly, both physically and financially. Gina
- those suffering among us and around us. Gena
- my cousin, her husband, and their baby who have COVID. Anslee
- for the family of a family friend who recently passed away after a long fight against cancer, that they find comfort in her memory. Jenny
- the four other men and woman that our federal government plans to execute before January 20. Tony
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andreas Ohman]