Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The life of Rod, who I had the privilege of spending time with in his last year of life. MaryAnn
- My girlfriend’s uncle and aunt who loved and accepted us when we came out to them. Karlie
- The blessing of the past 3 years serving on staff at Vox. Claudia
- Time with our kids, for Jordan’s birthday. Gena
- Cyra’s 16th birthday next weekend. Tiffany
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My coworker and friend whose father had a stroke and he is uninsured. For his healing, their family’s well being and their financial situation. Gina
- Increased vigilance and care during this time of growing cases of Covid. Sarah
- Young people and students everywhere, for their creativity and resilience during this season. Gena
- Continued healing, protection, and abundance in Cyra’s life. Tiffany
- The government and people of Costa Rica, as we go into a complicated public dialogue process, and as we struggle with the decisions of the Legislative Assembly. Jenny
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by William Danton @ Flickr]