Gena Minnix reflects on how learning to humble ourselves might help us live into our unique, authentic story as individuals and collectively as the church [Philippians 2:5-8].
- What’s on the inside of the masks we’re wearing?
- How might our humble stories be a doorway to our authentic calling?
- Benedictine practice of humbling ourselves. Connecting with the created world. Embodied practices. Small experiments.
- Reflect on your story. What is our unique story? How might we practice humbling ourselves and owning it?
- Video: The Masks We All Wear (Ashanti Branch)
- Song: The Last Leviathan (Fisherman’s Friends)