Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A restored livelihood I’ve found difficult to discover in enjoying the company of coworkers, family, and friends despite the dire times. Tim
- My mom’s recovering beautifully from a broken leg. Gena
- The rain and then the sun. Sydney
- The Vox staff for bringing my daughter and I (and all of us) together virtually every week.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jessica whose son is in critical condition and neurologically unresponsive as of yesterday afternoon. Lord have mercy on Jessica and her son JB and their family. Carol
- Parents and children who are working on online school together and the many challenges they face. Cindy
- All of our educators and school staff who are facing uncertainty and anxiety, and for their safety and strength. Sam
- Allie, who has been seeking help and strength with a recently-diagnosed chronic illness these past few months. Charlie
- My partner Ian to find healing around cooking and food from his burnout in the culinary industry, and to find his purpose. Anslee
- All the kids (and parents) about to start school virtually. Corrie
- All who are struggling to love themselves.
- My Dad who has been in the hospital several times after Bariatric surgery, for him to find comfort and peace in his body. Anslee
- Those who have recently lost a loved one. Kara
- Myself and many other teachers trying to figure out how to show our students and their families love through a screen. Morgan
- The followers of Christ, that we may rediscover Love. Jenny
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Justin Wolfe @ Flickr]r