Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother in-law Bob, whose surgery went successfully last week. Joe
- Those who overcome this virus crisis. Ed
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My brother in-law Bob’s recovery after his recent surgery. Joe
- School starting this week and the eager students and teachers with virtual learning. Anslee
- Mercy and clairvoyance during this time of preparation and execution in my comprehensive exams in grad school. Tim
- My brother’s upcoming surgery and my mom staying safe while taking care of him. Jenny
- Decreased stress and anxiety in the midst of covid and learning all the platforms, procedures, and students at my new job. Jenna
- My dad who just had surgery and has been in the hospital with a hopefully minor small intestine obstruction post-surgery. Anslee
- My niece, in premature labor, that she and the baby are safe and well. Gena
- Those who pass away. Ed
- My sister-in-law’s father who lost his battle with covid after almost a month on a ventilator. He is in LA so funeral arrangements are especially challenging, and my niece and nephew won’t get to attend. Kimberly
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Carmen Marchena @ Flickr]r