Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My parents getting an offer on their house and finding a new home in Georgia at an affordable furnished rental until their home is ready. Anslee
- New connections with my city. Samantha
- The camaraderie and kindness of my family and friends as I venture through graduate school. Tim
- Surviving another summer semester. This was the hardest so far because I started it burnt out and exhausted on all levels.
- My couch and ceiling fan, which have provided me with many sweet afternoon naps this summer.
- My friend Vanessa, our beautiful bike riding time this morning, and the Spirit-filled conversation afterward. Anslee
- Finally being able to go back to my shop and work a full week for the first time in 4 months, creating cool things and laboring alongside people I love. Jon
- The struggles of John Lewis and so many of the heroes of the Civil Rights Movement. Sarah
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A relationship that seems broken. Samantha
- My best friend’s dad who is in ICU for multiple reasons, including covid. Naomi
- All those in the path of the hurricane. Cindy
- My aunt who is hospitalized and is the matriarch of her family. G.C.
- My friend Hilary and her stomach issues returning again, for her to find peace and healing through Christ. Anslee
- The ultimate fruition of the work of the heroes of the Civil Rights movement to come to pass. Sarah
- My sister-in-law’s father Larry, who is sick with COVID and on a ventilator for the past two weeks, and for his family as they navigate this long-distance. Kimberly
- Insight & strength to keep trying with difficult family relationships. Mikayla
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Anna Garcia @ Flickr]r