Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Last week, I prayed for a new project, and I got one! Samantha
- Expansion within the Spirit. G.C.
- My friend Laisa’s mom’s recovering from COVID-19. Anslee
- An impromptu visit from my amazing biological sister who drove from Colorado. Mikayla
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Cancer. Surgery. Tomorrow. Jon
- The health and safety of everyone who took to the streets this week. Alison
- The teachers trying to figure out how to pivot while deeply caring for the holistic development of their students. Anslee
- Those in power to allow themselves to be humbled. Nicolas
- Jess’s brother Bob, that his surgery and healing will go smoothly. Allison
- Community organizers – for their protection, strength, courage, vision, stamina, to be supported. Gena
- Movement beyond token gestures to real systemic change that honors black lives. Kimberly
- All children right now, that God would guide them in these times so that our current experiences for them would be anti-fragile. That it would lead them to living out and creating more beauty. Tiffany
- POC / Black people who feel tired, weary & traumatized – for their peace, rest and continued resistance. For folks just coming into knowledge of oppression – for their guidance and commitment. Virginia
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Amanda Aura @ Flickr]r