Weylin Lee reflects on what God is inviting us into during our season or experience of waiting. Kelli Knight and Kristy Robinson also share their reflections on this text [Acts 1:6-14].
- How can we participate in unexpected ways during our season of waiting?
- What might be some things we’re invited to let go of as we wait in loss?
- What could be some meaningful practices of prayer as we wait?
- Welcome Prayer. Welcome, welcome, welcome. I welcome everything that comes to me today because I know it’s for my healing. I welcome all thoughts, feelings, emotions, persons, situations, and conditions. I let go of my desire for power and control. I let go of my desire for affection, esteem, approval and pleasure. I let go of my desire for survival and security. I let go of my desire to change any situation, condition, person or myself. I open to the love and presence of God and God’s action within. Amen.
- Video: Vox Online Liturgy Replay