Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our amazing mother helping us all stay sane through these hard times. Indie
- My mom with immunodeficiencies who is still healthy and with us and supporting us. Elena
- The technology that lets us to be together today and allows me to remotely attend church with my mom on Mother’s Day. Jennifer
- The mothers in our community who remind us daily of God’s unconditional love. J.S.
- This beautiful community. Claire
- Getting the teaching job I want for next year. Morgan
- All the moms celebrating today. Dave
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Wisdom for our leaders as our countries try reopening. Samantha
- This strange time where I’m feeling like I need to convince my parents to try to be safe. Rebekah
- My grandfather, who is dealing with respiratory illness while living in a place where COVID-19 is spreading. J.S.
- Our mom’s in this hard time. Ed
- The uncertainty of what teaching and schools will even look like next year. Morgan
- My body which is more uncomfortable today than normal. I’ll spend most of the day laying down. For relief. Jon
- Those who have lost mothers and mothers who have lost children. Dave
- The strength to release shame that I have carried for years. Naomi
- Everyone for whom Mother’s Day is complicated. Gina
- All who have lost a mother recently, and for those of us trapped in the hell of our minds rather than the heaven of the Spirit’s perfect reality. Erika
- Safe travels for my mom. Claudia
- A big life decision our family is making that is bringing up a lot of mixed and difficult feelings. Crystal
- Everything to work out so I can graduate this semester. Sydney
- Wisdom, discernment, and peace as I contemplate job change/new direction in life amidst incredible uncertainty. Claire
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Margriet Zwarthoed @ Flickr]r