Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The blessing that is my nephew who has arrived after 12 yrs of waiting. Moji
- Feeling at home within myself. Gabee
- God who doesn’t let go. Isaiah
- My mother’s surgery going well and that they were able to clip the aneurysm. Amanda
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All those who are currently in their valley. Allison
- The community of Hubei. For grace and protection.
- God’s protection for myself and all the runners who will be participating in the Austin Marathon. For the strength to finish. Sally
- All the little things and big things. Justin
- A friend who has a degenerative eye disease. For him as he navigates this new reality. Rachel
- A co-worker who I had to let go. Steven
- My husband and I as we begin the process of having our son tested for autism. For the process and that we are the parents we need to be. Autumn
- Those who have not found home. Gabee
- My mother who is still in critical condition and has just begun the long journey to healing. Amanda
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andreas Ohman @ Flickr]