Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The healthiest place I’ve been in my entire life. Grateful for this community after fearing that I might grieve my faith. Shay
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those for who the holidays are hard. And, that they may find some joy. Gina
- A high school classmate, Janie, who lost her husband. And, for those who have lost loved ones this time of year. Naomi
- The one year anniversary of losing my sister in law. Comfort for her husband, family, and my mother-in-law. Autumn
- The woman who went missing in my neighborhood and for her baby and family. Anslee
- Healing for myself, family, and this community. Matthew
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Joe Nigel Coleman @ Flickr]